Thursday, January 19, 2006

CNN--Crackpot Nutjob Network

CNN hires Glenn Beck, would-be remote assassin, to host a one-hour show. I hope employees have all had their shots. A sample of Glenn's work:
"Every night I get down on my knees and pray that Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames."

"I find this guy [Michael Berg] despicable. Everything in me says that. The want to be a better person today than I was yesterday says he's a dad, he's grieving, but I don't buy that. I'm sorry, I don't buy it. I think he is grieving, but I think he's a scumbag as well. I don't like this guy at all."

"[T]his is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know, it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year."

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out--is this wrong?"
Technorati Tags: , , ,