Wednesday, August 29, 2007

All-day sucker Tucker

If Tucker Carlson were slated for 5 rounds with a double-amputee transvestite, my money would definitely be on the tranny. The formerly bow-tied dweeb couldn't beat his meat out of a used rubber.

Media Matters - UPDATED: Carlson claimed that after incident in a public bathroom, he assaulted the man who "bothered" him

On the August 28 edition of MSBNC Live, hosted by MSNBC general manager Dan Abrams, Tucker Carlson, host of MSNBC's Tucker, asserted, "Having sex in a public men's room is outrageous. It's also really common. I've been bothered in men's rooms." Carlson continued, "I've been bothered in Georgetown Park," in Washington, D.C., "when I was in high school." When Abrams asked how Carlson responded to being "bothered," Carlson asserted, "I went back with someone I knew and grabbed the guy by the -- you know, and grabbed him, and ... hit him against the stall with his head, actually."
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,