Friday, February 08, 2008

Throwing down the gauntlet

I hereby challenge any and all Rethugs, conservadroids, neocons, theocons, and sundry other right-wingers to a no-holds-barred game of 21, one-on-one, on the mean streets of north Philly. Prepare to absorb the most righteous ass-whuppin any human bean ever experienced on the court since Wilt Chamberlain (from Overbrook!) scored 100+ points against the (gasp!) NY Knicks...

Winner buys dinner at Ruth's Chris...

(Howzat fer sportsmanship? Since I will triumph, I fear no bill, no matter how a'la carte it may be...)

BTW - I got SERIOUS game... plus if my 52-year old ass can kick yours, what does that say for your credibility? (Nothing, actually, since the associated domains are mutually orthogonal - but how will your brainless suck-ass followers react when I pound your sorry ass into the pavement?)