Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cokie asks, "Do I need a passport to fly to Hawaii?"

This is now moving beyond the plane of "WTF"... we are transcending mere stupidity and approaching... advanced stupidity. I think I have a solution to this, however, in my garage:



Media Matters - Cokie Roberts on Obama's vacation: "I know his grandmother lives in Hawaii and I know Hawaii is a state," but it looks "foreign, exotic"
On the August 10 edition of ABC's This Week, ABC News political analyst Cokie Roberts criticized Sen. Barack Obama -- who was born in Hawaii -- for "going off this week to a vacation in Hawaii," which she said "does not make any sense whatsoever." Roberts stated: "I know his grandmother lives in Hawaii and I know Hawaii is a state, but it has the look of him going off to some sort of foreign, exotic place." Roberts continued: "He should be in Myrtle Beach, and, you know, if he's going to take a vacation at this time."
Technorati Tags: , , ,