Saturday, August 09, 2008

Earth to PUMAs...

Clinton to supporters: Back Obama - Decision '08- msnbc.com
LAS VEGAS - Hillary Rodham Clinton told an exuberant crowd Friday she wants Barack Obama to win the White House, even though he dashed her own presidential dreams — and she wants her supporters to vote that way, too.

“Anyone who voted for me or caucused for me has so much more in common with Sen. Obama than Sen. McCain,” Clinton told her cheering audience in the Las Vegas suburb of Henderson. “Remember who we were fighting for in my campaign.”
But will the indefatigable, "more Catholic than the Pope" PUMAs pay any attention? Having read some of their comments on a recent news blog, I suggest we not hold our collective breath. Good riddance to bad baggage in any case - I suspect PUMAs are a sub-species of those so-called "Reagan Democrats" (now there's an oxymoron fer ya) Dem candidates are told they must pander to. To wax biblical, "They went out from among us, because they were never truly on our side. Had they been on our side, they would surely still be with us." - I John 2:19. Don't let the door hit youse in the ass on the way out.

Technorati Tags: , , ,