Monday, August 25, 2008

Reaping what the Right-Wing Hate Mongers Have Sown, Part IV

O'Reilly Attacks Woman Who Connects Dots Between Hate Speech and Violence | PEEK | AlterNet
After Jenna Kern, a member of the Unitarian Universalist Church, decided to
write an Op-Ed piece for Newsday questioning whether shock jocks and hate speech contributed to the recent murderous shooting spree in a U-U church in Tennessee, the haters started to come after her as well. The attacks started first in the comments section of Newsday. (”Hi Rory. Guess what?” Ms. Kern emailed. “Newsday has received 3,000 emails against my piece. The online forum comments at newsday.com have been 99% hateful… I actually had someone sitting in a car outside my house for a half hour. I got so freaked I called the cops!”)
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,