Friday, September 05, 2008

Stand by your Klan...

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists have confirmed the existence of a new compound that is denser than lead. The substance was discovered by Representative Lynn Westmoreland's (R - Pb) family doctor during the Congressman's routine ear exam. "I was checkin' Lynn's left ear when - oops! - I punched right through his ear drum! Lucky for him 'twarn't much in there, so he's OK. But I did pull out this wrinkly chunk o' really heavy, gray stuff on a string. I asked Lynn if I could cut the string and he said, 'Sure!' So I did. Sure as ahm standin' here, his ear problems cleared up jes' like that! He was purely grateful afterwards, and walked outta my office feelin' better than he had in years, he said."

Think Progress » Home Page
Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA) is standing by the remarks he made yesterday that the Obamas are part of an “elitist-class…that thinks that they’re uppity.” According to the AP, Westmoreland says that he was unaware that the word was offensive...
Wasn't "Don't lie" one of the only 3 out of 10 Commandments Westmoreland could name on "The Colbert Report"?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,