Thursday, March 23, 2006

How do I doubt thee?

Let me count the ways:

Iraq
Afghanistan
9/11
Social Security
Tax cuts
The economy
The environment
No Child My Left Behind
Enron
Soaring oil prices
Halliburton
TANG
Florida, 2000
Ohio, 2004
Foxes guarding henhouses...

The list goes on.

Media Matters - Matthews: "How can you not trust" Bush?
McMAHON: His approval ratings have dropped to a level you haven't seen since Richard Nixon. People don't believe this president, they don't trust this president, and it's moved over in to character issues.

MATTHEWS: How can you not trust a man who says "I won't be able to win this war in my presidency; I'm leaving it up to other presidents in the future"? You're basically taking a real -- what do they call it? Not an umbrella defense. A prevent defense. You're saying basically, "OK, I'm not going to win this war."

ROGERS: He's moved the goal post.
That useta be called "cheating," Tweety.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,