Thursday, August 14, 2008

DRILL HERE!!! DRILL NOW!!!

Hey, it worked fer Jed Clampett!

I am continually astounded at the pure idiocy that is the "mind" (and I use the term loosely) of Michele Bachman. Honestly, I'm at a loss to understand how such deeply stupid and dishonest people get elected to Federal office.

Think Progress » Home Page
The Wonk Room’s Brad Johnson notes that in an interview today, CNN’s Ali Velshi, who regularly trumpets dirty energy talking points, revealed that he recently traveled to northern Alaska with Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), one of Congress’s most vocal Big Oil promoters:
VELSHI: I want to talk to you first about this because those pictures we just showed, we took from an airplane. You were with us on that airplane. You went up there to get a sense for yourself about the impact of drilling in ANWR.
“I came away with the idea that this is the most perfect place on the planet to drill,” Bachmann said of the trip.
Technorati Tags: , , , ,