Thursday, September 04, 2008

And another thing...

Truth is always the first casualty of Republican politics.

Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

In January of 1997, Palin seemed actually to lie about what she did, as the same paper reported:
Palin said she planned to meet with [Police Chief Irl] Stambaugh and [librarian Mary Ellen] Emmons this afternoon. She also disputed whether they had actually been fired. "There's been no meeting, no actual terminations," she said.

Stambaugh's response was to read part of the letter given to him.

"Although I appreciate your service as police chief, I've decided it's time for a change. I do not feel I have your full support in my efforts to govern the city of Wasilla. Therefore I intend to terminate your employment. . . . "

"If that's not a letter of termination, I don't know what is," he said.
And if she's not a hypocritical lying sack of Salmon shit, I don't know what is. And by the way - to all you Dems out there who, while decrying Palin's lack of qualifications as VP, speak positively of her qualifications as a fuck buddy: knock that shit off. No one in their right (as opposed to Right) mind would ever dream of fucking her, not even with McCain's waterboarded pencil dick.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,